Dear Roddy

There is no such service to my knowledge.  However, you can look up the
following ECJ sites to find out details of new judgments and pending cases:

Diary of next week's forthcoming ECJ and CFI judgments:
http://curia.eu.int/jurisp/html/en/calend.htm
<http://curia.eu.int/jurisp/html/en/calend.htm>

ECJ/CFI proceedings give you details of the judgments, orders and opinions
adopted in the week:
http://curia.eu.int/en/act/index.htm <http://curia.eu.int/en/act/index.htm>

ECJ / CFI press releases (note that few judgments and opinions are the
subject of releases):
http://curia.eu.int/en/cp/aff/index.htm
<http://curia.eu.int/en/cp/aff/index.htm>

The Pending Cases site is still under construction.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards

Anthony Valcke
Professional Support Lawyer (EC Competition Unit)
Baker & McKenzie, London
Tel + 44 20 7919 1929
Fax + 44 20 7919 1999
http://www.bakernet.com <http://www.bakernet.com/>