On Wed, 14 Nov 2001, Wagner,Harry wrote:
> > The latter one -- Rachel's most recent draft, and the one we should be
> > focusing on -- is versioned, with pointers to previous versions on the
> > UKOLN Web site.
>
> The above documents are staged and will be included in the next build.
> These documents will be linked, in the milestones section of the Registry WG
> home page, later today.

Excellent; I see they are there already.  However, the document versioning
style used is inconsistent between the linked pair

        http://dublincore.org/groups/registry/scope-20011108.shtml
        http://dublincore.org/groups/registry/scope.shtml

and the linked pair (for example)

        http://dublincore.org/documents/2001/03/09/dcmi-namespace/
        http://dublincore.org/documents/dcmi-namespace/

My suggestion is to adopt a uniform style of versioning such documents
for the entire DCMI Web site.

Tom

Dr. Thomas Baker                                            [log in to unmask]
Birlinghoven Library, Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft
Institutszentrum Schloss Birlinghoven                          +49-2241-14-2352
53754 Sankt Augustin, Germany                              fax +49-2241-14-2619