I am considering developing trigger mechanisms whereby our inspection
priorities under Part IIA can be reviewed.  One such mechanism could be
through health surveillance systems around contaminated sites.  Can any one
direct me to any relevant information on the subject?
Regards

Ray Murray MSc, BSc, Dip Env Prot, MRSH
Scientific Officer
Liverpool Environmental Health & Trading Standards Division
Pollution Control Unit
Tel: 0151 225 4031

Liverpool City Council Legal Disclaimer

the system manager.

Please note that this email message has been checked  for
the presence of computer viruses.