We would like to inform you of the launching of the on-line journal Interactive Educational Multimedia, issue number 3, which is devoted to multimedia technologies applied to education.

You can visit IEM at http://www.ub.es/multimedia/iem.

This is the list of articles you will find in this issue "New Approaches in Instructional Design":

-          Instructional Design, Towards Consolidation and Validation by Jan Elen & Geraldine Clarebout.

-          Instructional Design for Competency-Based Learning: New Directions for Design, Delivery and Diagnosis by Jeroen J.G. van Merriënboer.

-          An Evaluation of Virtual Learning Environments and their Learners: do Individual Differences Effect Perception of Virtual Learning Environments by Julie Richardson.

-          An Overview of Progress and Problems in Educational Technology by J. Michael Spector.

IEM has a biannual periodicity, by which you will receive our new issue by April coming. This will be a monographic on "Adaptive Educational Multimedia". We invite you to subscribe, freely, to our journal, so that you will periodically receive the table of contents of any forthcoming issues. We would also like to thank you for your participation.

Thank you very much for your attention,

Multimedia Teaching and Learning Research Group, University of Barcelona (ICE)
http://www.ub.es/multimedia

Interactive Educational Multimedia journal