Andy,
My recollection is that the original specification was for this function to
be available in the consultations module,
Paul

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended only for the
recipient(s) named above.  It may contain confidential or privileged
information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other
person unless express permission is given.  If you are not a named
recipient, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail from your system.
It is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that appropriate measures are
in place to check for software viruses.