ease of use by staff and students with a huge range of technical abilities.

>>> [log in to unmask] 10/09/01 12:38pm >>>
I have formulated a couple of hypotheses which I would like to test out
with the follow small research "survey".   I obviously can't say what
they are because it might colour the responses.   I'm sending this to a
number of lists, so apologies if you get it twice.

I will of course summarise results for the FE and HE community.

IF you have an institutional VLE (MLE) what was the MOST IMPORTANT
SINGLE factor which affected your choice of product?  (I know there
will have been multiple factors - I want your perception of THE most
influencial one)

Answers in one short sentence please.  (I'm not particularly interested
in which product you chose)

thanks

Mark

Professor Mark Stiles
Co-Director
The Learning Development Centre
Staffordshire University
The Octagon
Beaconside
STAFFORD   ST18 0AD
Phone +44 (0)1785 353647
FAX +44 (0)1785 353645

Legal disclaimer

The information transmitted is the property of the University of Paisley and is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Statements and opinions expressed in this
e-mail may not represent those of the company.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination and other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.