www.ClickandGoVideo.ac.uk

--WHO ARE WE--
The JISC/DNER funded Click and Go Video project seeks to develop a
conceptual framework to enable better and more widespread use of video
streaming and related communication technologies in mainstream education.

The Click and Go Video framework is rooted in the belief that technology on
its own is not sufficient to cause meaningful change in education.  It must
be placed within a wider instructive and infrastructure context.  The Click
and Go Video project aims therefore at providing a user-orientated website
with case studies, checklists, guidelines, and examples for the use of
streaming media and its integration with other communication and
information tools.

--YOUR OPINIONS PLEASE--
We would like to know your opinions on our site and ambitions via our new
mailing list. (www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/clickandgovideo.html ) The Click
and Go Video mailing list will be a place to discuss the best practice in
developing a video-enriched learning environment through the integration of
archived moving images, locally produced video, web resources and
asynchronous and synchronous communications tools.

We would like open discussions by inviting you all to visit
www.ClickandGoVideo.ac.uk and let us know what you think of our site and
ambitions via the list (Via or website’s discussion link or straight to
www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/clickandgovideo.html)

Look forward to hearing from you all soon,

Sally Thornhill
Click and Go Video
UMIST

Click and Go Video is funded by JISC/DNER and is a collaboration between
UMIST, Manchester University, Manchester Metropolitan University and
Lancaster University.