I have formulated a couple of hypotheses which I would like to test out
with the follow small research "survey".   I obviously can't say what
they are because it might colour the responses.   I'm sending this to a
number of lists, so apologies if you get it twice.

I will of course summarise results for the FE and HE community.

IF you have an institutional VLE (MLE) what was the MOST IMPORTANT
SINGLE factor which affected your choice of product?  (I know there
will have been multiple factors - I want your perception of THE most
influencial one)

Answers in one short sentence please.  (I'm not particularly interested
in which product you chose)

thanks

Mark

Professor Mark Stiles