NMAP the UK's free academic gateway to high quality Internet resources
in Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health, (http://nmap.ac.uk/) has now
been running for 6 months and has served over 600,000 pages of
information. There are now over 1000 records in the database, backed up
by over 5000 from the OMNI gateway (http://omni.ac.uk) that has been
serving the UK's teaching and learning health communities for over 5 years.

We are now in the process of evaluating user views of the service, using
a variety of tools. As part of our evaluation strategy we like to ask
YOU to complete a five-minute questionnaire at http://nmap.ac.uk/question/

Every one who completes this questionnaire before 31st December 2001
gets the chance to be entered in our PRIZE DRAW.

Prizes include:
·
Books to the value of £100 from Blackwell Science, or a year's
individual subscription to any of the journals they publish.
·
Books to the value of £100 from Churchill Livingstone
·
Books to the value of £100 from Bailliere Tindall
·
  One years individual subscription to a journal within the Churchill
Livingstone nursing range.
·
A £75 voucher for books from Butterworth-Heinemann, Medical Division

The NMAP service is still developing, and your input will help us to
provide this free service, in a way that best meets your needs.

So please take a look at the NMAP gateway, and then let us have your
views by filling in the short questionnaire at:  http://nmap.ac.uk/question/

Rod Ward              [log in to unmask]
NMAP gateway leader.  http://nmap.ac.uk