I am looking into the possibility of setting up a sensory re-education
package for stroke patients. This would be aimed mainly at the hand/upper
limb, and at those patients who had good motor control, but were compromised
by poor sensation/proprioception etc.

I am finding it hard to find papers on the subject, in order to have a good
evidence base. Can any one help me with any good references? I recall an
article about a team who set up such a package in Britain in Physiotherapy
Frontline - but do not know where they were based, or who to contact

Thanks, Janet