*** Apologies for cross posting ***
Information for Scotland seminar provides an annual forum for the library
and information professions in Scotland to assess where we are going and
where we ought to be going.

The seminar is an ideal opportunity for organisations to promote new
services, projects and initiatives through the lunchtime poster and web
sessions.  As we do every year, the organisers would like to invite library
and other information organisations to submit posters and/or demonstrate
their internet-based services.  This year we are particularly interested in
promoting initiatives and services that have arisen from NoF, RSLP and SLIC
funding.  This, of course, does not exclude organisations who have developed
services out with these funding streams, however we cannot accept
posters/online sessions from commercial companies.

If you would like to host a poster session and/or internet session, please
get in touch with me for more details.
For further information about the event, please look at
http://www.slainte.org.uk/Eventsca/01111600.htm

Gill

Gill Hamilton
Information Systems Manager
Learning Information Services
Napier University
Edinburgh, Scotland
e: [log in to unmask]
t: 0131-455 3518
"I thought of that while riding my bike" Einstein