Scott,

I'm interesting in contributing a synthesis paper to the Gastil volume, on
Mesozoic plutonism in the southeastern Mojave Desert.  It would include
tectonic setting, ages, petrochemistry, isotopes, and interpretative
discussion.  Expected co-authors include Stirling Shaw, Joe Wooden,and Jim
Wright.

Keith Howard

Keith A. Howard
U.S. Geological Survey