Hello All,

The next meeting of The East Midlands Ergonomics Group will be on Wednesday
28th November 2001 at 6 p.m.  The venue is Room 129 at the School of Art
and Design, Nottingham Trent University.  It is entitled 'Design and
Erongomics at Nottingham Trent University'.  Everyone is welcome but if you
intend to come can you please contact me ([log in to unmask]) so we have
an idea of the numbers for catering arrangements.  Maps/directions are also
available from the above address if required

Thanks

Sally Lomas
East Midlands Group of THe Ergnomics Society