Dear all,

When I last checked the OCLC development server I did not yet see a
Usage Board Web page modelled after my suggestions in
http://www.gmd.de/People/Thomas.Baker/UB-Doc.html, so I went ahead and
hacked up a very rough prototype (using vi and a very limited knowledge
of HTML...).

Please take a look at:
http://www.gmd.de/People/Thomas.Baker/usage.html.

The intention is to put everything onto one screen -- a list of members
on the left and a list of high-level categories on the right.  Comments?

Tom

Dr. Thomas Baker                                            [log in to unmask]
Birlinghoven Library, Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft
Schloss Birlinghoven                                           +49-2241-14-2352
53754 Sankt Augustin, Germany                              fax +49-2241-14-2619