The agenda for the meeting next week is not whether Dublin Core will
replace MARC or ISBNs or anything else, but discussion on the DC-Library
Application Profile.

I answered this question directly to the person who asked (since we
received it first here before it was sent to the list); if people are
interested I can post the response I gave to the list.

Rebecca