Sir,

ICFAI is a non profit organisation, involved primarily in providing
distance education offering professional programs in the areas of finance
and management.As a part of our endeavour to provide quality and
contemporary material to our students, we continuously provide up to date
information on trends and happenings through monthly digests that
essentially contain reprints of finely written articles culled from various
publications and websites.

In this context, I would like to introduce to you our new magazine" CASE
FOLIO" which is already in its third issue. The magazine focusses on
thought provoking case studies covering different areas of management. This
digest caters to the needs of our students and faculty along with
executives, managers and practitioners working in various areas of
management to upgrade their knowledge and skills.

As we progress, we are planning to include analysis for the case studies
which we publish in ur magazine. We would like to have the analysis done by
both industry people and academicia across the globe and in different areas
of management to bring in different perspectives.

In this regard, I request you to send your consent of inclination for
contribution on a regular basis. Once we receive your consent, I would send
the case study for your valid analysis as attachments to your e-mail IDs.

For futher information on our publications, please refer to our
website:www.icfaipress.org.

Thanking You for your time,
N.Rama Krishna,
Research Associate,