When replying to this query a couple of days ago, I guessed that SCAD
sector C must already be integrated into ECLAS.  I have now been told that
this assumption is incorrect.  The Commission's Central Library says:

"In fact, the machine on which SCAD was stored has had to be disconnected
at very short notice. For the time being, the SCAD records relating to
articles from periodicals are not available, but we are giving priority to
their transfer to ECLAS. Preliminary tests seem positive, and - if we do
not encounter any unforeseen problems - we hope that the transfer will be
completed by the end of November.

A message informing users of the situation is being put in place."

Best regards,

Chris

Chris Lamb
Documentation Officer