I recently taught motivation theories to an AS class. One student a Persian
stated that the theories did not seem to make sense to her due to her
background and feelings. I promised to give her a list of non American /
North European motivational theorists. I can find references to one or two
but would appreciate any assistance that anyone else can provide.

the system manager.