> The information can be
> placed anywhere where it is accessible to the public...

Dear Sean,

i'm mystified.

By the way: I'm just looking at the RDF Schema for RDDL again: Could it be that there is a problem with the URI's
this scheme assigns to RDDL properties and classes?

My understanding of the namespace URI for RDDL is http://www.rddl.org/ - but the properties and classes
defined in the RDF Scheme for RDDL seem to have rather curious URI's -  They are rdf:ID coded!!

Could it be that the information has been placed at the wrong place?

Why we need xlink:title to declare dc:title ? -  They have almost identic semantics -
Curiously nobody seems to care that this information a machine get's nowhere - or?

Cheer
rs