> From [log in to unmask] Tue Oct 30 19:33 MET 2001
> Date:         Tue, 30 Oct 2001 13:33:21 -0500
> From: "Wagner,Harry" <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject:      Re: [POLL] What is at the end of the namespace?
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> Hi Tod,
> One of the functional requirements of the registry application is to output
> the DC terms as schemas encoded in various metadata standards (currently RDF
> and XML).

That's it.

> The registry application itself is not dependent on what is at the end of
> the DC namespaces.  This is an architecture issue which I do not believe has
> any effect on the registry.

Exactly! The management of the vocabulary as such is a non-issue.
The choice of namespace URI's has been made. Which part of DC vocabulary it attributed to which namespace is no longer
under discussion. In particular one can code DC(Q) in RDF/XML with proper namespace references for the individual
properties and classes.

Cheers
rs