Greetings

I just wanted to let the list group know that I am a South Asian
Archaeologist on the Facuclty at Michigan and would be happy to answer
questions concerning the Michigan Society of Fellows, should anyone have
any.  It is a great opportunity, and it would be wonderful to see some
South Asianists (or other archaeologists) succeed

Carla Sinopoli

--On Sunday, September 09, 2001, 1:57 AM +0100 "R.K. Harding"