Thank you for the tip. :)

Isaac

-----Opprinnelig melding-----
Fra: RIDDELL, David [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sendt: 27. september 2001 10:59
Til: [log in to unmask]
Emne: Re: Clunk and relocation tests

Isaac

Take a look at Brukner and Kahn  (which I have with me today). It is
excellent and although a Sports med book it is written with a strong general
outpatient/physio input including rehab  e.g.it doesn't stop at 'diagnosis'

CLINICAL SPORTS MEDICINE Peter Brukner and Karim Kahn. 2nd ed 2001 McGraw
Hill Sydney.
ISBN 0 074 70651 9

Dave Riddell

PS I am not from OZ and even I think it is good!!