Hello. I'm Gordon Arthur, currently reading for a Ph.D. in theology at
King's College, London (part of London University).

My interest at present is the way authority works in the Church, and what
factors have influenced its development (particularly from non-theological
sources such as Roman Law and Greek Philosophy). I am also interested in
the various ideas of justice that underlie the more juridical expressions
of authority in (particularly) the Roman and Anglican communions. This has
led me to study certain facets of Canon Law from a theological perspective.

Greetings to you all.

Gordon

Gordon Arthur          | I have loved justice and hated iniquity;
[log in to unmask] | therefore I die in exile.  (Gregory VII)
          http://www.electron.easynet.co.uk/gordon.htm

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]