The Mirror of Perfection is contained among the
writings of Leo:

Scripta Leonis, Rufini
Rosalind B. Brooke (Editor) Oxford University Press,
May 1990

This edition has a latin critical text and an English
translation.

Best wishes,
S.M.
--- Sandra Lowerre <[log in to unmask]>
wrote: > medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of
medieval