                David,
                I responded with an offer of help direct to your own email
address but haven't had a reply. Please let me know whether there is a
problem there or whether you are interested in our offer or not,
                Paul Gilman

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended only for the
recipient(s) named above.  It may contain confidential or privileged
information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other
person unless express permission is given.  If you are not a named
recipient, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail from your system.
It is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that appropriate measures are
in place to check for software viruses.