Dr. Badrinath,

The facility for searching specific journals exists on Pubmed. This can be done by clicking on the "preview/index" button below the search box.  You can then search by journal title.  Unfortunately you can not select more than one journal title at a time, so you will have to choose them individually and then combine the searches (in the history function) using the "or" command.

I hope these comments are useful,
Sincerely,

Karin Dearness
Knowledge Officer
National Electronic Library for Mental Health
Department of Psychiatry
University of Oxford
Warneford Hospital
Oxford, OX3 7JX, UK
Tel: ++44 (0) 1865 223786
Fax: ++44 (0) 1865 793101
EMail: [log in to unmask]
http://www.nelmh.org

>>> padmanabhan badrinath <[log in to unmask]> 09/24/01 05:04pm >>>
Dear All,

A very good evening. I am presenting an interactive web based session on
searching literature to our senior clerks tomorrow. In Internet gratefulmed
you could creat a temporary journal list and search in only the journals you
are interested in. Also it had the facility of directly linking your medline
article to the national guideline clearing house and aceess the guideline on
te topic.

I could not find these features in the Pubmed (Internet Gratefulmed is
decommisioned now). Can any one help?

Many thanks in advance,

Cheers & regards,