Hi,

This discussion came to mind when I came across an article in the Times Higher
Ed. Supplement, Aug.31st, pp.20-21, entitled 'Stage dogs are all bark, no bite'
which, amongst other plays, reviews two productions from the Theatre Workshop's
"Degenerate Festival", a season of disability artists' work. I am the Walrus by
Nabil Shaban and Sealboy: Freak by Mat Fraser are highly praised by the
reviewer, Greg Giesekam, who criticises the press for the lack of attention
given to the Festival. If anyone would like a photocopy of the article let me
know.

Lynne Mitchell

--
Lynne Mitchell