I can identify fully with Phil Hancock's perspectives.

Nevertheless, it seems very clear to me that arguing and working peacefully
for a reform of global inequities is quite separate from this kind of
terrorist action.

Along with all of the other issues which raise questions about the role of
business, ownership of capital and methods of management, this event makes a
critical approach all the more necessary - for me, anyway.

But, how many list members work in schools of management/business whose
senior faculty would accept this idea?
And how easy is it to get a critical-political element on the teaching agenda?

DOR
Daragh O'Reilly
Lecturer in Marketing
Bradford University School of Management
Emm Lane, Bradford BD9 4JL, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1274 234357
Fax: +44 (0)1274 546866
e-Mail: [log in to unmask] OR [log in to unmask]
Research Profile: http://www.brad.ac.uk/acad/management => People => O'Reilly
Research interests: cultural marketing, advertising, b2b marketing,
interpretive and text-analytical methods

<Je suis un militant quotidien de l'inhumanite et des profits immediats> Noir
Desir