Hello everyone,

I am writing to let you all know that we have three vacancies in the
Department of  International Business and Organization here at Birmingham.
We're looking for either lecturers (ie with a PhD and publications) or post
doctoral teaching fellows (ie having recently completed a PhD) in the areas
of:
Human Resource Management
Organization Studies
& International Business
Teaching content is fairly mainstream at the moment, but we're always
looking for new and interesting ways to teach courses, and critical research
profiles are welcomed (especially by me!!).  If anyone is interested in a
post here (and it's a nice place to work), please contact Professor John
Child on [log in to unmask], attaching your CV.

Best wishes
Kirstie

Dr Kirstie S Ball
Lecturer in Organizational Management