Hi,

I think I understand what the people in NYC and places "attacked" might be
going trough right now.

Still, this should also help us to think what the US Forces do to many
people around the world EVERY DAY. How they bomb UNICEF camps in Iraq full
with women and children, how they economically block countries, how they
participate in wars just because the government thinks that what they should
do, and in the end because that is the way to keep their power.

Well, just something I have been thinking this morning and wanted to share.

emmanuel santoyo