Dear all,
my name is Czeslaw Walek and I am project manager of Transparency
International - Czech Republic dealing with police corruption projects.

Let me introduce TIC projects concerning police:
Firstly there was a national survey on corruption in the Czech police,
although findings were published in Czech I have a short English summary if
somebody is interested.

Currently we are finalising publication containing data of our last
international survey on anti-corruption strategies in the police in 25
countries world-wide. The publication will be offer to public at the
beginning of October. We have decided to repeat similar study on annual
basis.

Lastly we will carry on with projects combating corruption in the police by
education project, by public awareness campaign and by community policing
project. I will keep you informed regarding these projects as well as I
will ask your help and opinion in shaping these projects.

Sincerely,
Czeslaw

Czeslaw Walek - Project Manager
Transparency International - Czech Republic
Klimentska 30, 110 15 Praha 1
Tel.: (+420 2) 2161 7117, Fax: (+420 2) 22314 284
E mail: [log in to unmask]