Hi, my name is Julie Lamb and I am currently a Research Officer
at the University of Surrey in the Sociology Department. I am currently
working on a web site funded by the ESRC and run by the University of
Surrey in collaboration with The National Center for Social Research and
the University of Southampton. Together these institutions have formed
the Center for Applied Social Surveys (CASS) of which the Question Bank
web resource is a part. The Question Bank can be found at:
http://qb.soc.surrey.ac.uk

My interest in this list stems from a year working in the Home Office
Policing and Reducing Crime Unit as a part of my undergrad degree. I
really enjoyed my time there and as a result I am interested in any policing
research especially in relation to young people and (also) drugs.

I am about to embark on a PhD in October. This will focus on
quantitative surveys and young people.

Best regards,

Julie Lamb