HI CLAUS,
look up for this method of training and strengthening. it works for
children, why not adults.

"Power Suit

In the prayer-filled world of neuromuscular rehabilitation, Euromed's Adeli
suit is the hot new therapy. Developed for the Soviet cosmonaut program,
the suits, which employ a series of elastic bands that correspond to the
body's musculature, have been used since 1994 for the specific
rehabilitation of patients with cerebral palsy and other related muscle
disorders. Adeli suit therapy is credited with normalizing locomotive and
motor functions in patients' trunks and limbs.

Television magazine shows have......"

netta harries p.t
israel

At 09:35 17/08/01 +0200, you wrote:
>Hello,
>I would appreciate if you could help me in the following questions::
>1. Do you have experiences with neurologic patients (stroke, spastic,
paretic, akinetic...) who are doing strenght training with weight or
machines for therapy?
>2. Do you know any literature, research groups or rehabilitation centers
that are working on this topic?