Worked with a fellow that had severed his peroneal nerve in a skiing
accident- sliced right through it.  The surgeon reattached it and he was
casted for about 6 weeds.  After we got him moving we ordered and AFO (ankle
foot orthosis) so he could walk better while it was healing.  Now several
years later I see him in the community and he says he is 95% and playing
tennis.  Consider leg exercises to keep the nonaffected muscles healthy and
an AFO.

As was said earlier, time heals.
--
LeeAnn Meadows P.T.