Hello Henry:

>What I do not understand or find is that if the coccyx is subluxated, will
>manipulation/adjustments "reposition it" and how long does it last??

anecdotally(sp?) i have been told by colleagues that the patient will have
significant relief with in a few adjustments.  Which are not a high
velocity/low amplitude type of manipulation in this case.  It is more of a
gentle mobilization.  It is not a common procedure, and i am aware of only
one chiropractor in Vancovuer  that performs it.

>I am not even sure  whether my colleague can convince him
> >otherwise!....one of my colleague have been treating for the past 15
> >months (yes, that loooooong).

Looks like your colleague is not having too much trouble convincing him.

Sincerely,
John Dufton B.Sc., D.C.
Vancouver, British Columbia