Cornwall is also thinking about an HLF bid and would appreciate some guidance about the scope of other projects.  A seminar sounds like a good idea.

Steve Hartgroves

-----Original Message-----
From: WILLS, Jan [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 03 August 2001 14:34
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: HLF Bids

there has already been one very successful seminar about how to put together
a bid, together with other discussions at various SMR meetings. It would be
helpful to know if there is now a demand for a second seminar - especially
as we also now have some successful bids as examples. Perhaps we could gauge
demand by letting Dave Barrett (sorry Dave!)as convenor of SMR Committee
know.

Jan Wills
Chair, ALGAO