We are in the process of putting together an HLF bid for the Buckinghamshire
SMR. If anyone else out there is doing the same, or those who have already
done so would be interested in sharing information, and could send us any
relevant documentation by email we would be very grateful, and would of
course be happy to reciprocate with our scoping documents and project
design.

It would probably be best to reply off list, and my email address is

Many thanks

Julia Wise

**** Buckinghamshire County Council E-mail Disclaimer ****

to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, the use of the information by disclosure, copying
or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this email in error please notify the system manager
at [log in to unmask]

swept by MailSweeper for the presence of computer viruses.