Hi

As a user of Exegesis linked (all be it in a very rudimentary way) to
ArcView, I need advice from others sufferers.

We have had Exegesis for slightly over a month, but as I'm currently buried
under a flood of Countryside Stewardship paperwork I only got round to
adding a new record to the SMR last week. When I finally came to adding a
record to SMRView, it refused to do so. It is not my lack of knowledge of
ArcView that let me down (I've used it for some time now and know my way
round it) its this link to Exegesis. It simply refuses to add a new point.
The manuals are of no help. I contacted Amanda Bodilly last week. She failed
to come up with an answer and is now off to pastures new (coincidence?). So,
can someone using ArcView with Exegesis PLEASE contact me and talk me
through the process of adding a point relating to a record in Exegesis.

Incidentally, after I tried to add the site, the bug whereby if you ask
ArcView for information on the displayed site it gives information on the
top record in the table immediately reoccurred. This was in spite of the
fact that I had updated the system with the patch provided by Amanda a
couple of weeks ago.

Chris

'Not waiving but drowning.'