Dear Members

We think we have completed the list of pharmaceutical, medical and veterinary
abbreviations and their meanings.  We now have a total of 27,000
abbreviations and acronyms.  By a complete list we mean we have 99% of the
terms.

We challenge you to find an acronym we have not included.  It must be
medical, biotechnological, pharma or veterinary.
www.pharma-lexicon.com

Our next step is to go through all abbreviations and acronyms which represent
associations and places and place their website address as a link in the
database. Any help here would be most welcome.  Just look up an association
or place from our search box, if the result does not have a link to a website
please send us the address if you know it.  We would be eternally grateful.

We would like to thank the many people from around the world who helped us
compile this unique database.

Best regards

Christian Nordqvist
Co-Webmaster
http://www.pharma-Lexicon.com
83 Filsham Road, St. Leonards, E Sussex TN380PE, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 1424 434208  Fax: +44 1424 716516