I have this now - thanks

This email is from SJ Berwin, solicitors.  The E-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorised dissemination or copying of this e-mail or its attachments, and any use or disclosure of any information contained in them, is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you have received the E-mail in error please notify [log in to unmask] or telephone +44 (0)20 7533 2222 and delete it from your system. Any views expressed by an individual within this E-mail which do not constitute or record legal advice do not necessarily reflect the views of the firm.

Our postal address is 222 Gray's Inn Road, London WC1X 8XF, UK, at which address a list of our partners is available for inspection. SJ Berwin is regulated by the Law Society.