This appears on COPAC: could it be the same report?
Author(s):
                         Phlips, Louis
        Title Details:
                         Effects of industrial concentration : a cross-section analysis for
                         the Common Market / Louis Phlips ; with the collaboration of
                         Michel Biart [and others]
        Series:
                         Contributions to economic analysis ; 74

        Publisher:
                         Amsterdam ; London : North-Holland Publishing, 1971
        Physical Desc.:
                         xviii, 261p : ill ; 23cm
        ISBN/ISSN:
                         0720431743

        Notes:
                         A revised and enlarged version of a report written for the
                         Commission of the European Communities
        Subject(s):
                         Concentration of industries European Economic Community
                         countries
                         Big business - European Economic Community countries

On Tue, 21 Aug 2001 15:22:20 +0100
[log in to unmask] wrote:

> Hello all who are not on holidays!
>
> I am trying to find the document, which probably hasn't been published in
> the Official Journal.
> The document title could be
>
> Concentration of Enterprises in the Common Market - (memorandum submitted to
> the Member states in December 1965)
>
> or
>
> 'The Problem of Industrial Concentration in the Common Market' (published by
> the Commission in 1966).
>
> Different sources give different names and dates, but it should be the same
> document.
> Any of the sources do not give any references, I tried to search in the
> ECLAS with no results.
>
> Does anyone have an idea how can I get hold of the document?
>
> Thank you
>
> Magdalena Flynn
> European Competition & Regulations Information Officer
> Clifford Chance, London

----------------------
Patrick Overy
EDC Librarian

University of Exeter
Law Library
Amory Building
Rennes Drive
EXETER
EX4 4RJ
tel. (01392) 263356 fax.no. (01392)263196
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
internet http://www.ex.ac.uk/library/internet/eurostudies.html