On Wednesday, August 22, 2001, at 12:13  PM, Eric Miller wrote:

 >> we should place a
 >> simple page with an embedded RDF schema, some RDDL, and HTML for
 >> humans.
 >>
 >> If needed, I'd be willing to prepare such a draft of such a page.
 >
 > I believe this would be a very useful contribution.

Here's a draft document for the DCES. Suggestions for other
resources to link to are appreciated.

   - Aaron, with danbri's "let's all get along" hat on

        xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"
        xmlns:rddl="http://www.rddl.org/"
        xml:lang="en">
<head>
        <title>Dublin Core Elements 1.1</title>
</head>
<h1>Dublin Core Elements 1.1</h1>

<h2>Official Specification</h2>

<rddl:resource
    xlink:href="http://dublincore.org/documents/1999/07/02/dces/"
    xlink:title="Dublin Core Metadata Element Set, Version 1.1:
Reference Description"
    xlink:arcrole="http://www.rddl.org/purposes#normative-specification"
href="http://dublincore.org/documents/1999/07/02/dces/">Dublin
Core Metadata Element Set, Version 1.1: Reference
Description</a> (DCES) specification was issued on
1999-07-02.</p>
</rddl:resource>

<h2>Schemas</h2>

<rddl:resource
    xlink:href=" http://dublincore.org/2001/08/14/dces"
    xlink:title="Dublin Core Metadata Element Set RDF Schema"
    xlink:role="http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#">
href="http://dublincore.org/2001/08/14/dces">RDF Schema</a>
available. A copy is also embedded in this document.</p>
</rddl:resource>

<!--
    RDF Schema declaration for the Dublin Core Element Set 1.1
    2000/03/13
    comments, etc. to webteam <[log in to unmask]>
   $Id: dces,v 1.1 2001/03/28 22:39:29 matola Exp $
-->

<!DOCTYPE rdf:RDF [
          <!ENTITY rdfns 'http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#'>
          <!ENTITY rdfsns 'http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#'>
          <!ENTITY dcns 'http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/'>
          <!ENTITY eorns 'http://dublincore.org/2000/03/13/eor#'>
     ]>

<rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="&rdfns;"
           xmlns:rdfs="&rdfsns;"
           xmlns:dc="&dcns;"
           xmlns:eor="&eorns;">

<!-- Description of Schema -->

<eor:Schema rdf:about="&dcns;"
    dc:title = "The Dublin Core Element Set v1.1"
    dc:publisher = "The Dublin Core Metadata Initiative"
    dc:description = "The Dublin Core metadata vocabulary is a
simple vocabulary intended to facilitate discovery of resources."
    dc:language = "English"
    dc:date = "2000-07-02">
<dc:relation rdf:resource="http://dublincore.org/documents/dces/"/>
</eor:Schema>

<!-- ... etc. ... -->

</rdf:RDF>

<h2>More Information</h2>

<rddl:resource
    xlink:title="Dublin Core Metadata Initiative"
    xlink:arcrole="http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#seeAlso"
    xlink:href="http://dublincore.org/"
href="http://dublincore.org">Dublin Core Metadata Intiaitive</a>
(DCMI).</p>