Date:          Fri, 24 Aug 2001 13:12:35
From:          <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:       Postdoctoral research fellow
To:            mx%"[log in to unmask]"
From:          "Paul Bennett" <[log in to unmask]>
To:            <[log in to unmask]>
Date:          Fri, 24 Aug 2001 13:12:28 +0100

Dear All,

Just to let you know that we're currently advertising for a
Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the Geography Department, Edinburgh
University.

The post is for a new ESRC funded project investigating 'Health, Life
Insurance and Financial Inclusion' and is for two years, ideally from 1 Oct.

Starting salary range £17,451 - £19,486pa. Closing date 5 Sept 2001.

For more info please go to:

http://www.jobs.ed.ac.uk/jobs/index.cfm?action=jobdet&jobid=305

Please alert anyone you think may be interested.

Many thanks,
Paul Bennett

Dr. Paul Bennett
Department of Geography