> I am looking at working in Canada, I am a GP of some years standing, I
> am a GP trainer, run a practice that scores highly on all audits and is
> at the cutting edge of IT use, I have many clinical interests etc etc

Jel, I'm off later this month to do a four month 1 week-on/1 week-off GP/ER
locum in northern Saskatchewan.

Another locum, Declan Fox, has been doing work in Newfoundland and PEI.

If you want to swap ideas get in touch off list.

(I'm going to put all the information on how to find jobs and get a work
permit on my website when I get a chance).

Robbie Coull

email: [log in to unmask]             website: http://www.coull.net

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This document may contain confidential information belonging to the sender
which is protected by the physician-patient privilege and should only be
read by those persons to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the author. Please also destroy and delete
the message from your computer. Any form of unauthorised reproduction,
dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or
publication of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited.