Dear Collegues,

I am an economist at the Institute for Economic Research Halle, Germany
engaged, beside other issues, in research on shaddow economy. Iam interested
in interdependenscies beteween and the characteristics criminal activities
and organized criminal groups within a shaddow economic sector, esp. in
Russia, Ukraine and the CIS ( Iam originally from Ukraine, so special
greetings to Alexey and Yevgenij). I am planning to set off a research
project on the tiopic mentioned above. Everybody who is engaged into related
reserch is welcome to join the discussion in order to set of the joint
reserch project.

Bogdan Gorokhovskij, Research Associate
Middle and Eastern Europe Department
Institute for Economic Research Halle