I am currently undertaking a comparative analysis of time-limited festivals and events, with particular emphasis on the European 'Capitals of Culture' and 'Year of...' events.

I am especially interested in any evaluation studies or reports which may have been produced following these happenings, and have found quite a lot of information since 1995, but before this time it seems rather scarce.  Does anyone know of any documents/ reports which could be of use to me?

Many thanks in advance for your help, I appreciate any contributions!  I can be contacted via e-mail on [log in to unmask] .

Best wishes,

Marie-Therese Russell
Research Assistant
International Centre for Cultural and Heritage Studies (ICCHS)
University of Newcastle upon Tyne