From: [log in to unmask]>Audrey Vollans
To: [log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2001 10:26 PM
Subject: Re: VIRUS

Thanks Gerald and hi everyone

This virus seems to have attached itself to a reply posting I did to the list weeks ago (for Norman Claringbull) I think as I received it 4 times and this one is the Napster.  Do we know who Alison Nagle is?  Does she know her computer is suffering from multiple virus syndrome?   It seems odd that it is now a time delay virus as well unless it is recircling the list?.  Any ideas anyone?

All the best
Audrey

ginal Message -----