Hi all
If you remember I posted about my therapist being extra friendly and
involving me in his business. Well I figured out what has happened.
He is an orthodox Jewish Man just about my age we belong to the same Honor
Society. His practice with the exception of me is wholely orthodox Jewish
patients.
I am a red blooded American women 4th generation with no specific views on
any religion. I see in him a metamorphosis taking place where he is
gradually becoming an average American like myself. He is shedding alot of
his orthodox customs he shaved his beard, is open to me as he should be. I
realize in his culture women are seen and not heard well he is getting out
of this very slowly.
I hope I am not destroying his life, but I think for him he is a better
therapist now that he has cast aside his social morays and religious straps.
He still keeps his holidays however has shed the yarmulke and prayer shawl.
Just keeps his faith. He is a CBT but now I understand his sharing it was as
much therapy for him as it was for me.
Pat

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/