Hello, Ian and Paul

Well, I'm online, too, and about to go out ...

Sue

>Dear Ian
>
>> Is it just me, or is it cold in here?
>
>Perhaps you should have sent this to the 'phenomenological
>forum' at Jiscmail?  8-)
>

>At least there's the two of us 'online' at the moment -- but I'm
>unwinding and so while *I* am 'online, I don't think that my
>brain is really.
>

>=====
>Best wishes
>
>Paul

Sue Vogel, BA., MSc., C.Psychol.,
1 to 1 Counselling Service
25 Spenser Road
BEDFORD  MK40 2AZ

and at

15 St Cuthberts Street
BEDFORD MK40 3JB

Tel: (01234) 341103
Fax: (01234) 308120

HOME PAGE:  http://www.susan0.demon.co.uk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This communication contains information which is
confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the
exclusive use of the intended recipient(s).  If you are
not the intended recipient(s) then you are notified that any
form of distribution, copying or use of this communication
or the information in any files which may be attached to it is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received
this communication in error, please return it to the
senders and then delete the email and destroy any copies of it.

1 to 1 Counselling Service is not responsible for any changes
made to this email after it was sent, nor for any loss or damage
arising from its receipt or use.

We accept no responsibiity for viruses and it is your responsibility
to scan any attachments.