Dear all.

The Info Connect LIS directory, one of the most popular websites for
librarians, information scientists, and academic researchers around the
world, has had a face- lift today.

Thanks to the improved javascript skills of one of my assistants, a computer
science student, an update to the "look and feel" of the Info Connect LIS
Directory, and an improvement in the efficiency of the Sniffer search engine
indexing capability, has been carried out, as well as deletion of bad links
and addition of new links, bringing the total links added so far to 3,058
URLs.

But the URL of the Info Connect LIS Directory remains the same at:
http://www.geocities.com/infolibrary/Page1.htm

or

http://www.geocities.com/infolibrary/

If the "look and feel" of the directory and the search engine's new features
are an improvement or otherwise, do let me know.

Thank you.

Regards.

Godfrey Oswald, MSc